"Partnerships for Intergovernmental Collaboration"
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Gus Solomon Courthouse, Rm. 101
unless otherwise noted
Cost: $100 for Fed Employees
$75 for non-government spouses
Registration is open for
July 25-26*, 2017 Closed
Aug 22, 2017+
Sep 19-20*, 2017 October 24, 2017 November 14, 2017
*Pilot Enhanced FERS Seminar sessions will include post-retirement wellness, financial strategies, and protecting your hard-earned benefits.
+ The Aug 22 FERS Seminar will be held at the Western Federal Lands Highway Div. 610 E 5th St,
November 13, 2017
Contact the Registrar at email@example.com or call 503-326-2060.
News you can use:
While we recommend that Federal employees take advantage of the FERS and CSRS Retirement Planning Seminars offered by the OFEB, not everyone can attend. For those who are unable to spend the day with Loretta Ellis, OPM has a new video to help Federal employees understand about their annuity benefits under the two most common Federal retirement systems: the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) and the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS).
Your Federal Retirement Annuity – CSRS and FERS can help your employees understand:
· Which is my retirement system?
· How much of my salary is contributed to my retirement system?
· When can I retire?
· What service is creditable toward my retirement eligibility and annuity benefit?
· How can I estimate my monthly annuity benefit?
· What reductions could apply to my annuity benefit?
· How can I prepare for retirement?