Cost: $100 for Fed Employees and
$75 for Spouse
FY2018 FERS Retirement
- May 15 OPEN
- June 19 OPEN
- July 24 OPEN
Additional FERS Retirement Planning Seminars are under development. Watch for updates!
FY 2018 CSRS Retirement
If you are unable to attend one of our FERS or CSRS Retirement Planning Seminars, you may find some preliminary information on this Office of Personnel Management video titled "Your Federal Retirement Annuity". Once in YouTube, you will find several other possibly helpful videos on FERS, CSRS, TSP, and more.
Oregon FEB Training Payment Options:
The preferred method of payment is by government or personal credit card. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
Payments by credit card via the online registration service are processed within 2-3 days.
- Federal checks or personal checks may also accepted. Checks should be made payable to the Oregon FEB, and mailed to:
- Oregon Federal Executive Board, 620 SW Main Street, Suite 330, Portland, OR 97205.
If payment by check is not received at least two weeks prior to a training session, the seat will be surrendered.
- Electronic Funds Transfer payments (EFT) or transactions by government purchase order are not accepted.
Contact the Registrar at ofebtraining@oregonfeb. us or call
503-326-2060 for help or
information about our seminar offerings.
Secrets To A More Productive Day Workshop : April 19, 2018
This session is designed SPECIFICALLY for:
Senior Managers, Middle Managers and Superintendents who have TOO MUCH TO DO...
...and NEED TO GET MORE TIME.
What do YOU need 30 minutes for?
In this session you will learn the exact strategies AND tactics the most productive leaders use to Master Time Management, Get Things Done, and Be Better Leaders.
You will learn the tools, mindset and practices to improve your daily productivity by 20% or more every day. You will learn how to regain 30 minutes. EVERY DAY. 30 minutes to focus on your priorities. 30 minutes to beat traffic home. 30 minutes to help an employee through a challenge she is facing. 30 minutes to each lunch. 30 minutes to exercise.
Managing email, attending meetings, planning projects… these are all the types of work our clients say they need to do more effectively and more efficiently.
- During the course, you'll learn:
- The Principles of Productivity: Learn to combine personal working styles with the organizational culture to achieve more success, get the right things done, and feel better about your work.
- Productivity through Technology: Learn to more effectively use Microsoft® Outlook® and your iPhone/iPad to save up to 30 MINUTES A DAY. You'll receive a 20+ page PDF titled: "Microsoft® Outlook®: I Didn't Know It Could Do That!"
- "Micro-learning" skills: Learn three ways to employ "micro-learning" (also called "just in time learning" to improve as a manager.
- Set the Stage for Productivity: Learn to use the strategy in Chapter 1 of "Your Best Just Got Better" to set the stage for more productive days.
- Understand and Motivate People: Disempowered people hold back. They do the bare minimum. That's exhausting for you. Discover how motivating your team empowers them to do their very best.
- Tools You Can Share With Your Team: During the one-day session, request copies of EVERY worksheet, PDF and InfoGuide and Jason will email those to you as an attachment. Share them with your team.
- Who Should Attend:
Managers and supervisors who already have too much to do and need a couple of secrets they can use to increase their productivity by 20% or more.
When: April 19, 2018
Time: 9:00-3:30 PM
Location: Edith Green – Wendell Wyatt Federal Building
Classrooms 1 A&B
1220 S.W. 3rd Avenue
Portland, OR. 97204
Plan extra time for parking, building security, and check in.
Contact Jodi Womack
Registration - $129 per person
Group (3 persons) Registration - $275 (on one invoice or credit card)