8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Gus Solomon Courthouse, Rm. 101
Portland, OR, unless otherwise noted.
Cost: $100 for Fed Employees and $75 for Spouse
FY2017/2018 FERS Retirement Seminar Schedule
July 25/26*, 2017 SOLD OUT
August 22, 2017+ (in Vancouver, WA)
September 19-20*, 2017
October 24, 2017
November 14, 2017
*Pilot Enhanced FERS Retirement Seminars - a second day of information on wellness, financial strategies, and protecting your benefits.
+The Aug 22 FERS Seminar will be held at the Western Federal Lands Highway Div., 610 E 5th St., Vancouver, WA.
FY 2018 CSRS Retirement Seminar Schedule
November 13, 2017
If you are unable to attend one of our FERS or CSRS Retirement Planning Seminars, you may find some preliminary information on this Office of Personnel Management video titled "Your Federal Retirement Annuity". Once in YouTube, you will find several other possibly helpful videos on FERS, CSRS, TSP, and more.
Oregon FEB Training Payment Options:
The preferred method of payment is by government or personal credit card. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
Payments by credit card via the online registration service are processed within 2-3 days.
- Federal checks or personal checks may also accepted. Checks should be made payable to the Oregon FEB, and mailed to:
- Oregon Federal Executive Board, 620 SW Main Street, Suite 330, Portland, OR 97205.
If payment by check is not received at least two weeks prior to a training session, the seat will be surrendered.
- Electronic Funds Transfer payments (EFT) or transactions by government purchase order are not accepted.
Contact the Registrar at ofebtraining@oregonfeb. r call 503-326-2060 for help or information about our seminar offerings.
The Oregon Federal Executive Board Associates Program
Applications for the 2017/2018 Associates Program are being accepted NOW! Deadline for submission is August 1, 2017.
The application form is on the Workforce Development/Leadership and Management page.
Upcoming Training Opportunities for July 2017
An article by Robbie Kunreuther, published by FEDSmith (1/23/17).
Grievances Can Make Things Worse . . . or Better
UPCOMING TRAINING For October 2017
Secrets To A More Productive Day Workshop : October 25, 2017
Often, you're so busy working on what's due right now that you don't have the time, energy, or focus to work on what you know is coming in the future! If only you had a little time to get ahead of the emergencies.
- During the course, you'll learn to:
- Manage Emails more effectively
- Optimize your daily routines
- Reduce distractions at your desk
- Prioritize your actions
- Organize effective meetings
- Delegate effectively
- Who Should Attend:
- Managers and supervisors who already have too much to do and need a couple of secrets they can use to increase their productivity by 20% or more.
- How leaders think and plan productively.
- The best way to work collaboratively.
- Productivity through technology.
When: October 25, 2017
Time: 9:00-3:30 PM
Location: Edith Green – Wendell Wyatt Federal Building
Classrooms 1 A&B
1220 S.W. 3rd Avenue
Portland, OR. 97204
Plan extra time for parking, building security, and check in.
Alumni Rate = $79 (Contact Jodi Womack via email)
Early Bird Rate = $99 / person (Register by Sep 25th)
General Rate = $129 / person .
Group Rate = $91.66/person ($275 for 3 people - all on 1 invoice or credit card)
Contact Jodi Womack